Wednesday, June 16, 2010

to order prescription lenses for my Ray ban frames

Glenda:
    I want to order prescription lenses for my Ray ban frames how do I do that 
Linda:
    hello
Glenda:
    hi
Glenda:
    I have ordered Ray Ban frames in my shopping cart, how do I order prescription lenses to go in them
Linda:
    those I'm assuming are optical frame?
Glenda:
    I don't know - what do you mean - they are Ray Ban 4107 Sunglasses
Linda:
    please complete your order and send a copy of your prescription to mdaoptical@gmail.com... our lab technician will send an invoice for the price of prescription lenses
Glenda:
    I kind of want to know how much the prescription lenses, frames and shipping to Canada is all going to cost me first
Glenda:
    Frames are $ 119
Linda:
    the shipping expenses to Canada is $24.90 USD and we can give you the price for the prescription when we receive the email from you
Glenda:
    Okay thanks
Linda:
    you are welcome
Linda:
    Have a nice day! Bye-bye!

No comments: