Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I wanted to discuss my recent order for sunglasses

Edward:
    I wanted to discuss my recent order - order transaction id# ***1146 
Linda:
    hello
Edward:
    hello
Linda:
    Please hold, checking...
Edward:
    thank you
Linda:
    thanks for holding.  What seems to be an issue?
Edward:
    In my order, I specified the size 128/87.  I wanted to change it to the 102/87 model.
Edward:
    Do you know if the order has been filled yet?
Linda:
    Your order came  in on Saturday and will start processing today. We can change the color for  you, but you will need to send a request for the record to mdaoptical@gmail.com.. If we receive the request by 1:30 PM EST the glasses should be shipped out tomorrow
Edward:
    I don't want to change the color.  It is the size of the glasses I want to change.
Linda:
    FYI...   128/87 is a model's color not a size.. size for this model is 63x13x
Edward:
    Oops.  I thought it was the size.  The order is fine then.  No need to make any changes.
Linda:
    then while we're speaking I'd like to advise you that the color 128/87 is on the back order until June 18th, and the color 102/87 is available as of now. Would you be willing to exchange the color? I can send you a link for color 102/87 so you can see for yourself
Edward:
    Yes, I was looking at the diffence.
Edward:
    I actually tried on the 102/87 at sunglashut
Linda:
    didn't like it?
Edward:
    well, funny you asked because i thought i was ordering the same one I tried on.  I no do see the difference in color which was not on display at the store.
Edward:
    If the black pair is on back order, I wouldn't mind exchanging for the ones that you do have in stock - 102/87
Edward:
    Shall i send my formal request to the email you listed above?
Linda:
    yes, please.. I'd really appreciate if you do.. and as I mentioned they should be shipped out tomorrow then
Edward:
    Great.  Writing the email now.  Thanks for your help.
Linda:
    you are quite welcome, thank for your business

No comments: