Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Prada sunglasses with prescription lenses

steve:
    I have a pair of Prada's in my shopping cart and I'm looking for the optional upgrade's for prescription lenses. Now what? 
Linda:
    Hello
Linda:
    Please hold..
Linda:
    what do you have - optical or sunglasses?
steve:
    sunglasses
Linda:
    for sunglasses there is no option for filling out prescription online.. you should send us an email to mdaoptical@gmail.com and the lab tech will get back to you with the price quote and whether it is doable for this particular model at all
steve:
    So I should e-mail first with the model?
Linda:
    I would advise to do that, and send us a copy of the prescription also.. please mention the type of lens, i.e. plastic vs. polycarb, any optinal coatings., etc
steve:
    Thanks!

No comments: