Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tiffany c 8023/3b sunglasses

galina:
    Hi! I am from Australia. How much shipping cost, can I pay by MasterCard,and if I order now can I reseive during 7 days? 
Linda:
    hello, please hold
Linda:
    We ship to Australia via FedEx with the shipping cost of $39.90. We accept such payment methods as Google Checkout and PayPal, you provide your credit card information to those services while checking out. And, finally, it usually takes 5-7 business days in transit time to Australia.
galina:
    Thanks.
Linda:
    you are quite welcome, thank for the inquiry.. any specific model you have in mind?
galina:
    Tiffay.But I have to have them by the 10th of this month.
Linda:
    could you give me the model number, please
galina:
    Tiffany c 8023/3b sunglasses
Linda:
    you gave me the color code... please give me the model number
galina:
    TF4008B
Linda:
    Please hold, checking...
Linda:
    these glasses are available as of now. If you order them now they should be shipped on Thursday, June 3rd
galina:
    Tommorow?
Linda:
    we are located in USA, for us it is a day after tomorrow
galina:
    That is meen I will reseive tham the 4rd of June. Am I right?
Linda:
    it usually takes 5-7 business days in transit time to Australia
galina:
    OK! Thanks.
Linda:
    you are welcome
Linda:
    have a nice day! bye-bye!

No comments: