Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We sell only brand glasses

Julie:
    Hello, my name is Julisa *** and i am Carrying a couple of eye frame lines which i was selling to latin America successfully. i am interested in sale my line in USA and Canada. I was in canada 15 days ago watching the market and I am now looking for someone interested in carry my lines. How can i do to contact the right person in your company to talk with? my phone number is *** *** 0120 ext 4 and my email is ***@mercoframes.com thank you. 
Linda:
    hello
Julie:
    hello Linda
Linda:
    I'll give this information to my owner
Julie:
    ok
Julie:
    do you think he will be interested?
Julie:
    I can travel to NY to talk with him
Linda:
    I don't think so....
Julie:
    mmm
Linda:
    we sell only brand glasses
Linda:
    May I help you with anything else?
Julie:
    yes
Julie:
    I am watching your website right now
Julie:
    and i can see you also carrying low expensive lenses
Julie:
    can you give me more info about to how to cantact the people in charge or purchasing?
Julie:
    I already sold some of my models in canada
Linda:
    you can send an email to mda***@gmail.com with your request
Julie:
    and in some cities here in America
Julie:
    thank you
Julie:
    have a good day
Linda:
    thank you and have a nice day!

No comments: