Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chat transcript - certificate of authenticity

Domenic:
    I just received order #***842 
Linda:
    hello, how can I help you?
Domenic:
    I just received a pair of sunglasses and I was told i would receive a certificate of authenticity with them, I do not see one.
Linda:
    did you receive the small gray booklet?
Domenic:
    yes
Linda:
    this is it then
Linda:
    for Sport Prada glasses
Domenic:
    the booklet seems to just be a random booklet and has no significance to the particular model I have purchased.
Domenic:
    are these authentic prada glasses?
Linda:
    you can check the serial number on the lens
Linda:
    it is engraved on the lens, i think on the top, but don't remember on the right or left
Domenic:
    ok i see that i will check into it, but you can assure me that these are authentic correct?
Linda:
    All products are 100% authentic.
Domenic:
    because I have another pair i want to order and I want to be comfortable that your site only offers authentic brand glasses
Linda:
    May I help you with anything else?
Domenic:
    no thanks you, thanks for your time
Linda:
    you are welcome, have a nice day

No comments: